Prague, modern and furnished apartment 2+kk (55m²) for rent, quiet locality - Prague 9, Hrdlořezy
Modern and furnished apartment 2 + kk (55m²) for rent in Prague 9, Mezitraťová street. The apartment is located in a new building surrounded by greenery. The apartment is interestingly designed. On the first floor there is a kitchen and living room, –1st floor there is a bathroom and bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, wine fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove and oven. The bathroom has a washing machine, dryer, bath and toilet is also included. The floors are wooden. Garage parking for one car. Transport accessibility – 10min walk from the house there is a bus stop (about 10 minutes drive to metro station Palmovka, Vysočanská „B“ or Prosek „C“). Civic amenities – nearby is a food store and primary school. Apartment is available immediately.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Mezitraťová, Praha 9 - Hrdlořezy|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.