Beautiful, spacious flat 3 + 1 (100 m²) in Prague 2 - Vinohrady, furn. or unfurnished
Beautiful apartment in Mánesova street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady, with great access, just a few minutes from the station Jiřího z Podebrad and trams. Situated on the first floor with elevator, the elevator is on the floor, thus suitable for strollers. The apartment is bright, in very good condition, clean and painted. Very nice New kitchen with all appliances (ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave) + dining room, 3 bedrooms, one bedroom with a separate „walk-in“ closet, separate toilet, large bathroom with bath, own boiler for hot water and heating. Floors are wooden floors in very good condition and ceramic tiles. Partly underfloor heating. Cellar in 1.underground floor. The apartment has windows facing the street and the courtyard, street Manesova is calm and quiet, close to the park Riegerovy sady. Flat can be rented furnished or unfurnished or add equipment, according to the agreement. Available immediately.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills 4.000,-CZK|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.