Prague, luxury partly furnished duplex apartment 5+kk for rent, new building, garage, terrace, 2 bathrooms, 160 m².
Luxury partly furnished duplex apartment 5+kk with a total area of 160 m2 which located on the 2nd floor of a brick new building with an elevator. The apartment offers a spacious living room with open fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, dressing room, balcony and terrace. Apartment is currently partially furnished but can be rented as unfurnished. The apartment also can be furnished for higher rent. There is a cellar and garage for 2 cars in the basement of the building. The house is located in a very quiet and nice area full of greenery. Near the house there is a park Landronka suitable for walking and sports. All civic amenities in the area. Good transport links to the city center and the airport.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Za Strahovem, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.