Prague art nouveau apartment 4+kk (123 m²) with balcony and a garden for rent, Chopinova Street - Vinohrady
Art nouveau luxury apartment 4+kk (123 m2) after reconstruction for rent. The apartment is located on the second floor of an art nouveau building with a lift. From the vindows there is a wonderful view of Prague Castle. There is a fully equipped kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, glass-ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and microwave. There are two bathrooms, in the first one there is a shower, washing machine and toilet. In the second one a corner bath. In both bathrooms is underfloor heating. The floors are parquet and tiles. There is also one balcony and one loggia. Entrance to all four rooms from the spacious central hall. Connections to cable television and the Internet. Parking is available in front of the house. There is available garden with an area of 400 m². In the vicinity of the apartment all amenities. Good transport links, close to the metro Jiriho z Podebrad. Very popular, beatiful location, nearby large park Riegrovy sady.
25 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500 CZK/person + elctricity|
|Address||Chopinova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||123 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.