Quiet 3+1, balcony, cellar, near park Stromovka, and Exhibition area, Prague 7!
Flat 3+1, 91,6m², with a nice balcony, celler, flat is orientated to the silent courtyard, west side. All rooms can be separate. Bathroom and toilet separate. Possibility of disposition alternation. Original wooden parquet on the floor and tiles. One bedroom small, two large. There are garages at the courtyard – in future possibility to get park. place there. The cooperative ownership – the installment (adequate to this flat) left 140 000,– CZK. The change to personal ownership will be possible after 8,5 year. Location: trams no.:5,12,14,15,17 cca 3min on foot,a stop called Výstaviště. the nearest subway Holešovice, Vltavská – red line. Strategic position near centre, near park Stromovka (5 min by walk), cultural institutions: Planetarium, Fair palace, Prague Exhibition area with several theatres,… and many other metropolitan advantages, but the flat is thoroughly quiet and sunny.
2 998 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U smaltovny, Praha 7|
|Usable area||91,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.