Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 62m², Svitákova street, Stodůlky, terrace 21m²
Nice, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent in Svitákova street in Prague 5, Stodůlky. Apartment with a total area of 62 square meters located on the 4th floor with an elevator. Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. The dining area is equipped with a bar chairs and a dining table with 4 chairs. The living room has a sofa, chair and shelves, LED TV. The bedroom is equipped with built-in wardrobes, a double bed and a work table. Apartment has a terrace of 21 square meters and a garage, which is already included in the price. Close to the house is the metro station.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4333CZK|
|Address||Svitákova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||62 m²|
|Terrace||yes (21 m²)|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.