Sale apartment Nice 3 1, 83m², Plzeň-Bory, ul. Vrchlickeho
We offer for sale apartment 3 1 with an area of 83 square meters in Pilsen-Bory, Vrchlického Street. The apartment is located in the 3. floor of the brick building without lift in a very popular and sought after location and renovated in the year 2012. The flat has double-glazed Windows, ceilings are reduced using the drywall. There is a small kitchen with a gas stove, newly-lined Bathroom with bathtub, WC is located separately. Two rooms are interconnecting. Heating system provides its own gas boiler, heating water by using karma. The floors are tiled, laminate flooring and carpets. Of course there is the Chamber and the cellar. You can also use the communal garden. A popular location with easy access to the Centre of Pilsen, in the vicinity of the park, shops, bus stop, hospital, etc. This property can be financed with a loan or a mortgage. In the context of services, RK is also financial advice free of charge. For more information do not hesitate to contact the broker. The apartment is free now!
2 040 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.