Family house / villa for sale 4 bedrooms, 250 m² with garden, garage, Prague 6 - Hanspaulka, Dejvice-by Sarecke vall
Maintained villa from 1930 (the 1st republic era) with a total of 5 residential rooms (4 bedrooms), three bathrooms and two kitchens is located in a prestigious residential area of Hanspaulka directly above the Sarecky valley. The house has been regularly maintained. It's been lived in and is suitable for an immediate use. A reconstructions took place some years ago, however the new reconstruction can take place continuously because the house is in a very good condition. In the lower part of the house there is a spacious 36 square meters large living room (about 4m x9 m), bathroom and separate wc. The present chimney allows to build a fireplace. Other residential rooms including 2 bathrooms and other kitchen are on the upper floors. In the lower part of the house can be found a garage, living room (with an option of building a wintergarden) with exit to the garden (7m x 9m), workshop and utility rooms. At the end of the 1990`s a roof was insulated and an attic apartment built with two rooms and a bathroom. Here a terrace overlooking the garden, located in the quiet rear of the villa can be built. The gas boiler in the house was replaced by the year 2003, the gas distribution is of 70`s but in a verz good state. Electricity distribudion is also in excellent condition.
The villa is located near the former Hotel Praha in a place called Hanspaulka – residential area, formerly covered with vineyards and vineyard estates. At about 200 meters away there is a bus stop with direct 10min connection to the metro Hradcanska and Dejvicka. There are grocery stores, supermarkets and other services. Also kindergartens, elementary schools (near the house), high school and some university faculties, including sports facilities.
|cold and hot water mains|
14 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including utilities and legal services|
|Address||Na pískách, Praha 6|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||167 m²|
|Garden||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.