Unfurnished apartement 6+1 in Vinohrady nearby Flora
Unfurnished apartment with an attractive floorplan thoughtfully designed for luxury living and attractive lifestyles, located in brick house from the 30ies. In good locality with all modern amenities you could imagine – restaurants, shops, banks, school, theatre etc.. In close proximity to Palace Flora – modern cultural and shopping centre. Good transportation to the city centre – right next to the building is tram stop – 5 minutes to subway line A- Flora. The photos just for the ilustration form the similar flat.
|other water source|
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Radhošťská, Praha 2|
|Usable area||204 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.