Prague, representative office space for rent, 236 m², Wenceslas Square, Prague 1
Prague, representative office space at an attractive address, Wenceslas Square for rent. Office space of 236 square meters is located on the 3rd floor. 4 rooms, fitted kitchen, 2 toilets. Office has a balcony overlooking to the street Jindrisska. The high standard of the Palace Forum, fully air-conditioned, 24-hour reception, parking in the building for a monthly fee. Easily accessible location, close to metro A, B – Můstek and metro C – Muzeum. Near the tram stop. Lucrative location in the center of Prague 1. Rent a minimum of three years.
351,30 CZKper m²
13 € Currency rate: 27,02
from day: 2017/01/18
|Charges||126 CZK/m2 + VAT|
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||236 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.