Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Mrázovka, Smíchov, reconstructed, 59 m².
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk which is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house in an attractive area of Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment is furnished as on the photos only the sofa is not there. Apartment and house was renovated in 2009. Fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. Built-in wardrobe. Floating floors and tiles in the bathroom. Own gas boiler for heating and hot water. Possibility of internet connection. Excellent transport accessibility. Near the house is a tram stop and metro station Andel. There is also a shopping and entertainment center Novy Smíchov, civic amenities provided. Behind the house is a very nice park suitable for relaxing walks. Quiet location with lots of greenery around with easy access to downtown.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 700,- CZK/person house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Mrázovka, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.