Prague, renovated apartment 3+1 for rent, Milady Horakove, Holesovice, 107m², garage
Spacious, fully renovated apartment is located on the fourth floor of the brick building (with an elevator) There are two bedrooms, living room, a small study and a kitchen equipped with glass-ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. The advantage of the apartment is a small balcony. Floating floors and tiles, central heating. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and toilet, another separate toilet, a washing machine can be deliver on request. In the apartment there is internet connection and cable TV via O2. There is also a possibility to rent a garage – for a fee. The house is situated in a popular location, close to Letna Park. All civic amenities – restaurants, bars, supermarket. The nearest metro station is Vltavska. The way to the city center by tram takes ten minutes. Photos illustrative from similar apartment.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 5000,- / 2 people + garage CZK 1500,- + electricity|
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.