Prague 1, Old Town, sunny, fully furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Platnéřská street
Looking for living in the center of Old Town? Just for you we offer apartment 3+kk, 63 m2, which is located at the corner of Platnéřská and Křížovnická sreets. The whole apartment is fully furnished and has a fully equipped kitchen. It is completely a very successful reconstruced at which retain the original features of the apartment. There are two bathrooms – one with bath, one with shower and two toilets. In the hall are placed in wardrobes and the main entrance to the apartment were placed security soundproof doors. The whole house has recently undergone a very expensive and a complete renovation, including all wiring, elevator, roof and common areas of the house. Do not miss this unique offer and contact the broker.
|underground||2 minutes from house - Staroměstská station|
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.000,- / utilities|
|Address||Platnéřská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.