Křeslice, familly house for sale, disposition 6+1, 219 m², 889 m² plot, garage,
If you love sports, nature and looking for a spacious home for your large family and pets, this offer is for you. Křeslice are just a few steps from the Milíčovský forest or dendrologic gardens in the village with good amenities and excellent access to Prague – highway D1 car after just 10 minutes. Brick house with disposition of 6+1 and usable area of approx 300 m2 is situated on two floors. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and a place for a large dining table. On this floor there is a bathroom with shower, study (used as a dressing room) and a spacious bedroom. In the summer you will benefit from the open French windows and a direct exit to the terrace and the garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, one of which is a separate entrance to the balcony. There is a spacious hall and the staircase kuplelna with tub and toilet. Heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler. Pleasant outdoor seating area with a fireplace is designed to relax. The location provides excellent transport links, 10 minutes to metro Grove. Directly in Křeslice is a beautiful playground, aqua Čestlice and many shops. For more information, please contact your broker.
11 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Ke stráni, Praha 10 - Křeslice|
|Usable area||219 m²|
|Grounds area||889 m²|
|Garden||yes (710 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.