Horní Počernice, reconstructed apartment 3+1, greenery, balcony, quiet location
If you are looking for living in an attractive area of Prague 9 – Horní Počernice the greenery outside of the windows, we offer renovated apartment 3+1 in a modern style. Living room (24 m2) is separated from the kitchen and dining corner (15 m2) with windows to the quiet area with no buildings in orientation to the south. Two separate bedrooms (15m² and14m²) have windows and balcony (7m²) to the east. Bathroom (5 m2) is equipped with a bathtub, sink, toilet and space for washing machine. There is also a second separate toilet (2.5 m2). In the entrance hall (10m²) is a space for wardrobes. Individuality and the modern concept of the apartment is completed quality laminate floors, new tiles and ceilings with spotlights. Wooden windows are original, but functional. Another great advantage is practical chamber, which is located in the apartment. In the price is also a basement with an area of six square meters. The apartment is in panel house. This year will be reconstruction of facades. It is a very quiet and safe residential neighborhood with a lot of kindergartens, primary schools and secondary schools. In walking distance is then theater, playground, shops, bike trails, Klánovický forest, ponds, swimming pools, golf course, etc. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|bus||8 minutes to Černý most|
2 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ commision for real estate agency|
|Address||Libáňská, Praha 9 - Horní Počernice|
|Usable area||89 m²|
|Loggia||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.