Praha 2, large and light, renovated, partly furnished 4+1 apartment with balcony, splendid view, 190 m²
Offer of large 4+1 apartment for rent after renovation, waiting for its first tenants. 190 m2 large, the apartment is located on the 4th floor of brick building with lift. Spacious hall with large storage space. Full kitchen with refridgerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwawe oven, oven with ceramic hob. Rattan furniture. Two separate bedrooms with view to Vltava river and Petrin hill, one of them with balcony. Corner room , which can be both bedrrom or a living room, with specific seccesse windowed corner niche with view to well know „dancing house“ and Castle of Prague. One bathroom with bathroom and toilet, second with shower, bidet and also toilet, 3rd toilet is in separate room in the hall. Gas boiler and wshing machine are hidden in the closet, there is also room for drying the laundry. Exceptional apartment on the splendid address by the river, not very far from National Theatre and Zofin island.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Resslova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||190 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.