Prague 4 - Podolí, Na Hrebenech st., family house 5+1 (270 sqm), terrace, balcony, garage, prestigious location
We offer family house overlooking the Prague Castle in a popular residential area Kavčí hory. Two-storey family house was built in 1963 (reconstruction in the 80s) and is located on a land size of 503 sq.m. and has a partial basement. On the ground floor there is a living room with fireplace, separate kitchen, living hall with oak staircase, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, vestibule. On the first floor you will find master bedroom, two bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom with toilet and access to the spacious balcony. The basement of the house includes a spacious garage and utility room. Floor area is 270 sq.m. with the possibility of further extensions floor. On the plot there is landscaped garden with many trees and a terrace.
All civic amenities – shops, restaurants, sports facilities. Bus stop 1 minute walk, metro Pražského povstání. Nearby is the spa resort Žluté lázně, park Kavčí hory and Vltava river, bike trails, and areas for relaxation.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
21 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including broker's fee and legal services|
|Address||Na hřebenech I, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||270 m²|
|Grounds area||503 m²|
|Garden||yes (418 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.