Prague, unfurnished office space for rent 64,05 m², Rimska street, Vinohrady, balcony
Unfurnished office space for lease 64.05 square meters located on the second
floor of a brick Art Nouveau building with a lift in the Rimska street , Prague
2, Vinohrady. The area consists of 4 separate offices and. Kitchen and bathroom
facilities are shared in the hallway right outside of the offices. The floors
are carpeted and tiled floors. Heating is provided by central gas boiler in a
separate boiler room. There is a lift on the chip, 24-hour security, reception,
data cables – standard 5 ISDN – GTS, internet – Casablanca and GTS.
Can be rented storage space in the basement. The plan offices are listed under
to 214 Guests can relax in the garden in intra-bloc. Garage parking about 250m from the house. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram and metro A – Museum. Excellent location in the center of Prague.
170 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ VAT + 80,- CZK/m2 + VAT|
|Address||Římská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||64,05 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.