Prague, unfurnished office space for rent 115 m², Rimska street, Vinohrady, balcony
Unfurnished office space for rent 115 m2 located on the first floor of a brick Art Nouveau building without elevator in the streets of Rimska, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The area consists of 4 separate offices and 2 offices are walk-through. There is also a server, kitchenette and 2 x WC. The floors are carpeted and tiled floors. There is a lift on the chip, 24-hour security, reception, data cables – standard 5 ISDN – GTS, internet – Casablanca and GTS. Can be rented storage space in the basement. The offices are listed on the floor plan under the number from 218 till 223. Guests can relax in the garden in intra-bloc. Can be rented garage parking about 250m from the house for extra fee. Transport accessibility – two minutes on the tram and metro A – Museum. Excellent location in the center of Prague.
170 CZKm² per month
|Charges||+ VAT + 80,- CZK/m2 + VAT|
|Address||Římská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||115,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.