Attic office spaces on attractive address in Prague center - Neugbeur Palace, 138 m², parking available
Attic office spaces on attractive address in Prague center, 4th floor of Neugbeur Palace, there is no lift in the building. Parking in the courtyard is available. Scheduled carpet change will be completed in accordance with the tenant's preferences. These represetative spaces are mere 3 minutes from Wenceslas square, well accessible by both car and public transport, in the area you find offices, post, pharmacies, ATMs, drug stores, restaurants and fastfoods.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||Services deposit 9685 CZK/month + electricity consumption|
|Address||Panská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||138 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.