Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Ripska street - Prague 3 - Vinohrady, 70m², parkking, cellar
Unfurnished, renovated apartment 2+1on the ground floor of renovated seccesse building building. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, fridge-freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separate. Parquetted or wooden floors, in the hallway and bathroom tiles. Heating is local gas. There is a possibility to connect internet and cable TV via O2. Parking is possible in the yard for additional fee. The house is situated in an excellent quiet location with lots of greenery. In the vicinity many opportunities to relax and rest – park Riegrovy sady at your fingertips. The possibility of cultural life – theater U Hasicu or theater Na Vinohradech nearby. Quality of civic amenities. A wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad or namesti Miru nearby.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 700/person monthly + fees depending on consumption + 1500 monthly for garage (available)|
|Address||Řipská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.