Functionalist villa 5+2 (320 m²) for sale, garden, pool, garage, terrace, Prague 4 - Branik, Machovcova
Architecturally interesting functionalist villa duplex available 5 +2 (approx. 250 m2) for sale, easily accessible and quiet location – Praha 4, Branik, street Machovcova.
This two-storey self-contained building of 1933 (renovation 1975) is located on a land size of 795 m2 and a full basement. On the ground floor there is a living room with access to the terrace and garden, another room, kitchen with dining room, pantry, bathroom, separate toilet, vestibule, entrance hall with stairs and hallway. On the first floor there is a living room with balcony, two bedrooms, kitchen with balcony, bathroom, separate toilet, pantry and utility room with stairs. The house also includes a spacious garage with workshop, garden with trees, patio, pool and garden gazebo.
The house is located in a quiet residential area with full amenities, good access to the city center (bus stop 2 minutes walk, JIzni Spojka). For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
10 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Machovcova, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||320 m²|
|Grounds area||795 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.