Charming family house 4+1, basement, swimming pool, Praha - Lipence, golf Zbraslav
Just for you we offer a full basement house with disposition of 4+1 (180 m2), build in 1997, plot of 1000 square meters. This house is located in the part city of Prague – Lipence. The house and this interior is designed as a clean and functional. There is a spacious living room with access to the terrace with swimming pool. There is also a separate kitchen, entrance to the basement and a separate room with a loft for sleeping. There is also a bathroom and separate toilet. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with a very well designed storage system in slant of roof. The house is heated by electric boiler with hot water and is connected to the municipal sewer and water lines. The gas is introduced to the house, but unused. Below the terrace is a space for tools and pool equipment. The plot is also dug four meters deep well with an electric pump, ideal for pool and garden watering. The garden is large enough, well-kept. The house is located in non flood area close to the golf course Zbraslav, which serves as a natural barrier against flooding.
Borough Lipence offers direct access to Smíchov metro station: 20 minutes by bus or then about 15 minutes by car. There is also a primary school, other schools are then in Zbraslav. For more information, please contact your broker.
|bus||2 minutes from house|
8 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Do luk, Praha 5 - Lipence|
|Usable area||180 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
|Pool||yes (28 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.