Rent 1 +1 Prague - Karlin, 42 m² , renovated, partly furnished
We offer for rent apartment 1 +1 in Prague 's Karlin . Apartment of 42 m2 is located on the upper floor of the house . Rented partially furnished . The kitchen is residential and is equipped with a refrigerator , microwave oven , gas hob and washing machine. There is also a sofa. In a room of size 18 m2 are two beds . The bathroom has a shower and toilet is separate. The floor apartment is covered with floating floor. Heating and hot water is provided by gas boiler Vaillant . The apartment is located in a well maintained building and has good transport links to the city during the night . There are all amenities . Near the house is the ability to subscribe to a parking space .
8 500 CZKper month
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.