Prague 5, spacious apartment 3+kk for sale, 93 m², private garden 344 m², nature, metro 3 min, Kakosova, Řeporyje.
We offer ideal living for a family with children or a dog – a beautiful and spacious apartment 3+kk, 93 m2 and private garden of 344 m2, on the ground floor of new building in 2008. Very nice and safe area of several houses with a playground, a bus stop just 2 minutes walk away, near by Prokopské valley, Dalejské valley or Skanzen Řepora.
Large rooms and a private garden are with east orientation. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet, spacious hall with built-in wardrobes. Brick cellar of 3 m2 and parking place in a common garage in the basement are included in the price. Camera system with recording supervises the security of the house, gardener, common mower for maintenance of own garden. Very quiet living, only 3 minutes by bus from the metro Luka, close to nature, schools, kindergartens, shops and all other amenities. I recommend a viewing!
4 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Kakosova, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||93 m²|
|Garden||yes (344 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.