Prague 6 - Břevnov, nice, spacious 2 bedroom apartment for sale, 80 sqm, Závěrka street, big cellar
We offer for sale nice spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a newly renovated house in a quiet location of Břevnov – Závěrka street. Apartment in private ownership with a total area of 80 sqm consists of a living room, two separate bedrooms, a kitchenette in the hall, bathroom, separate toilet and antechamber. The apartment was completely renovated, new water, gas, electricity, new radiators, refurbished original wood doors. Oak flooring, parquet. Gas heating. Possibility to install a kitchen and a bathroom according to your wishes. New plastic windows with view to the street or the courtyard. The living room and children's room are facing south-east.
The house is in great condition, is insulated, has a new facade, roof, lift, new pipes, trim yard for common use, park in front of the house. Parking next to the house or at a nearby public car park. Large cellar in the basement of a 6 sqm.. Low monthly fees.
Positive of this housing is a lovely quiet location with plenty of greenery, excellent accessibility to the city center by tram or bus, tram stop 3 minutes from the house. All civic amenities in the vicinity of the house. Ideal accommodation for a family with children, school, nursery in the proximity.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker
4 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Závěrka, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.