Nice apartment 3+kk for sale, Prague 6-Bubeneč, total area 62,2sqm, balcony, cellar, Rooseveltova street, Stromovka park
We offer for sale pleasant apartment 3 + kk on the 2nd floor of a completely renovated brick house in Rooseveltova street, Prague 6 – Bubeneč, just a few minutes walk to Stromovka park. The apartment consists of an entrance hall and corridor where is placed a kitchenette that leads to the spacious living room. The apartment has two bedrooms, one with access to the balcony (1.5 m2). Bathroom with bath and preparation for the washing machine; toilet is placed separately. Small storage room next to the kitchenette. Floors: oak parquet, tiles and laminate flooring. Enough storage space provide cellar and storage for bicycles and prams is a common room on the ground floor. Very attractive location of Prague 6 – Bubeneč offers all the amenities – shops, restaurants, schools, kindergartens. Excellent transport – tram, metro Dejvická 5 minutes walk from the house. If you want to live just a few minutes from the park Stromovka or looking for an apartment for investment, please contact your broker.
4 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Rooseveltova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||62,20 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.