Nice apartment 4+kk for sale, terrace, garage, cellar, higher standard, Prague 5-Stodůlky, Dismanova street
We offer spacious bright apartment 4+kk, which is located in a new brick building called Campus Park in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. Apartment with a total area of 104.3 square meters (92.3 square meters floor area + 12 m2 terrace) consists of a large entrance hall, 3 bedrooms, living room with kitchenette and terrace, bathroom with tub and toilet and separate toilet. Plenty of storage space provides several built-in cabinets and cellar. High standard of the apartment – security doors, oak wood floors, interior doors, wooden euro windows, thermostat. The apartment includes a garage. Location Stodůlky offers comfortable family living within reach of nature (Central Park, Prokopské údolí) with very good amenities and transport links (Rozvadovská spojka, B Hurka metro, bus in place). For a tour or more information, please contact your broker.
5 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Dismanova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||104,30 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.