Rent a luxury apartment 4 + kk in the city center, 102 m² , furnished
We rent a very luxurious apartment , 4 + kk in the city center. Located on the second floor of the hotel complex and is rented furnished . The kitchen is a nice kitchen with electric cooker with ceramic hob , extractor hood and fridge. The living room is fully furnished and has a leather sofa with a coffee table and television . The rooms are equipped with beds, wardrobes and bedside tables. The bedroom is also a play area with a desk. All rooms are separated. The bathroom has a corner bath and includes a toilet and washing machine . The whole apartment is tastefully tune the image . Of course there is also an elevator . There is also a nice restaurant and café . The advantage is the location right in the heart of the city that provides all the amenities and good transport links to all parts of Pilsen. Housing is particularly suitable for demanding clients, managers or athletes. Available immediately
25 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.