Rent a completely renovated apartment 3 +1 in Plzen-Bory, 108 m²
We offer for rent a completely renovated apartment 3 +1 in a brick house without a lift in Plzen-Bory, Dvorakova ul. Apartment with an area of 108 m2 is located in the 3rd floor of a house with a garden. Complete renovation of the apartment is at the stage of completion – to move about from 24 June 2013. The apartment has a very spacious hall, where you can place cabinets, large living room with access to the kitchen and bathroom. The other two rooms are separated. The floors are newly varnished parquet, tiles and PVC. The bathroom with new tiles and bathtub is washing machine connection. WC is separate. Kitchen with combination oven and dishwasher is being finalized. Heating is provided by a gas boiler. The Internet connection and satellite. Quiet location with excellent access to the city, parking right in front. The apartment is suitable both for students and for families with children. Near the tram stop, shop, post office, school.
10 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.