Prague, luxury, partly furnished apartment for rent 4 +1 (145 m²), Přemyslovská street, Vinohrady, reconstruction
Completely renovated partly furnished apartment for rent 4 +1 (145 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Přemyslovská, Praha 3, Vinohrady. The entire apartment was completely renovated. There are three separate rooms. The living room is connected to the kitchen and overall, this area has 50m². The bathroom has a bath, very spacious shower, toilet and bidet. There is also a practical walk-in closet and another separate WC. The new kitchen has a ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer and built-in electric kettle. The floors new wood floors and quality tiles. Heating – gas boiler (thermostat). O2 Internet connection. Parking on the street – blue zone or can rent a parking space in a nearby parking garage. Great location – just a few minutes on the subway „A“ Flora or Metro „A“ Jiriho z Podebrad and tram stops. All civic amenities – shopping center Flora, shops, restaurants, theaters, elementary school, cinema, pharmacy and more. Beautiful living in a luxury apartment in the middle of Prague.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 5.000,-|
|Address||Přemyslovská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.