Praha 7 beautiful apartment 2+kk for sale, 52 m², completely renovated, Sochařská, Letná - Bubeneč, Stromovka.
With pleasure we present a cozy apartment 2+kk after a successful reconstruction by the architect, in a brick house in a popular area of Prague 7 – Bubeneč – Letná.
The apartment is located on the second floor of a nice renovated building with an elevator. Windows are faced to the quiet and spacious courtyard with greenery and a pleasent seating. Complete renovation in 2012, all new wiring and stucco, wood floors, wooden EURO windows, designer bathroom with shower. The kitchen is being solved temporarily, its selection and location is up to you – as new owner, but all connections are ready. New condensing gas boiler provides a safe and low-cost heating and hot water. Monthly fees are unusually low because of rent of nonresidential spaces in the common property. Great working housing association has paid annuity, the received funds are invested in the reconstruction and maintenance of the common areas of the house.
Indisputable advantage of this location is all amenities within walking distance, public transport, shops, restaurants, schools and beautiful parks of Prague -Letná and Stromovka or Prague Castle. If you are looking for nice and stylish living, this offer is just for you. I highly recommend the viewing. For more information, please contact your broker.
2 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Sochařská, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.