Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (125 m²), street Frani Sramka, Smíchov, terrace, garden
Beautiful partially furnished apartment for rent 3+1 (125 m2) is located on the first floor of a brick building at Frani Sramka, Prague 5. There are two separate rooms. The kitchen has all the amenities including a dishwasher. There are two bathrooms, one with shower, the other, larger bathroom with a beautiful bath. Facilities – cupboards, dining table and chairs. Tenant may use the garden at the house about 150 square meters. The apartment is quiet with beautiful views of the city. Parking on the street without any problems. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, parks and more. Transport accessibility – 3 minutes on the tram (2 stops on the metro Andel, line B).
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Fráni Šrámka, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||125 m²|
|Terrace||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.