Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (162m²), Bubeneč, 2xbalcony, terrace, parking
Luxury furnished apartment for rent 4+1 (162 m2) is located on the third floor of a brick building Sukova street, Prague 6, Bubenec. The apartment has two bedrooms, interestingly designed living room with a glass wall and designer furniture, separate modern kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, fridge) with dining room, bathroom, separate toilet and two chambers. Emphasize the uniqueness of the apartment two balconies directed to the courtyard, which is accessible from one bedroom and living room, terrace is accessible from the hall. Plenty of storage space with built-in closets in the hall. The floors are solid wood flooring, underfloor heating. Possibility to rent a garage for a fee. Modern and comfortable apartment in a sought after location just a few steps from the metro station Dejvická, line A. Excellent transport links to the city center.
29 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7500 utilities + 2400 parking space (possible to rent)|
|Address||Bubeneč, Praha 6 - Bubeneč (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.