Mezzanine office space for rent (293 sqm), Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Mezibranska, air conditioning
Office space 293 m2 is situated on the fifth and sixth floor of a beautiful reconstructed building with lift, in the center of Prague 1 Nove Mesto. The premises consists of: 4 separate rooms, space for reception, kitchen, two toilets in the down part, and of an open space, kitchen and toilets in the upper part. The office is equipped with all wiring – PC, telephone lines, air-conditioning, parquet floors, equipped kitchen, openable windows. In the common areas of the building is on each floor a big balcony, possible to use for the tenants of the building. The building is in a location with perfect access, next to metro station Muzeum, line C. No commission.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5500 CZK utilities + electricity and gas heating|
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||293 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Luxury, unfurnished office space (188 m²), for rent, Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Zlatnicka, garage, terrace
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.