Nice bright apartment 2+1 for sale; 64sqm + cellar, Vinohrady, Prague 2, Budečská street
If you are looking for comfortable living in the city center – Prague 2, we offer you bright apartment 2+1 in a nicely renovated brick building with an elevator. Floor area is 64,02 square meters plus a cellar. Housing unit is in good condition, it has new windows, flat can be immediately occupied or renovate to the higher standard. The apartment is offered unfurnished with original parquet floors, tiles and PVC. Gas heating – WAV. Ideal facing of the apartment – living room with the west orientation, bedroom and kitchen with an east orientation. Vinohrady district as a well-known location in the heart of Prague 2 offers complete amenities and excellent transport links (metro A 4min Náměstí Míru, tram, bus). You can relax in a park Riegrovy sady. Parking available on the street – blue zone. For more information or viewing please contact your broker.
4 380 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including commission and legal services|
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||64,02 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.