Partly furnished 3-storey terraced house on the edge of urban area in P4 - Haje, 200 m² + 490 m² of garden
Partly furnished family house on the edge of urban area in P4 – Haje, approximately 200 m2, three storeys, each has own bathroom with toilet, total of 7 separate rooms, 2 pantries about 3,5 m2 large, terrace 20 m2 with view to well kept garden. Local gas heating, parquetted or tiled floors, garage for large car, or regular + bike. Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, internet O2. The house is in very good condition and with modern design. Easily accessible by car.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ bills approximately 6000 CZK monthly|
|Address||K jezeru, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
|Terrace||yes (20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.