Prague, quiet unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (94 m²), New Town street Ve Smečkách, 3 separate rooms, garden
Completely renovated and quiet unfurnished apartment for rent 3 +1 (94 m2) is located on the mezzanine of a brick building in the street Ve Smečkách, Praha 1, New Town. House and apartment fully renovated in 2013. There are three separate rooms. The brand new kitchen has a gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a tub. WC is separate. The floors are renovated parquets, new oak wooden floor in the kitchen and quality tiles. Individual gas boiler provides heating and hot water in the flat. O2 Internet connection. The windows are safety glass and the house will install CCTV. Street parking only resident card – blue zone. In intra block is well maintained garden that is available. Great location – just 3 minutes on the metro „C“ IP Pavlova or metro „A and C“ Museum and the tram. All civic amenities – shops, restaurants, theaters, galleries, nursery, pharmacy and more.
18 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1700/for 2 people services + 600 each other person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.