Prague beautiful 3 bedroom, unfurnished, 104.4 square meters, outdoor or garage, Prague 7, street Ortenovo náměstí
Prague, beautiful sunny unfurnished apartment is designed as a 3 bedroom. Apartment of 104.4 square meters located on the 1st floor with lift in the popular Prague 7, Orten Square.The apartment consists of two separate bedrooms, a living room with kitchenette and two bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, oven and extractor hood. The first bathroom has a shower and toilet. The second bathroom then bath, bidet and toilet. Possibility to rent the outdoor or garage for a fee. Before the house is a tram station Orten Square, which will take you to the station „C“ Station Grounds. Neighborhood offers all amenities: shops, restaurants, parks, supermarket, primary school and secondary school. In the house moreapartments for rent.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 800,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Ortenovo nám., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||104,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.