Prague, unique unfurnished house for rent 5+1 (170 m²), Bubeneč, beautiful garden, parking, terrace
Unique unfurnished house for rent 5+1 (170 m2) is situated outside the center of Prague 6, Bubeneč. The house is suitable for the discerning client who appreciates perfect access to the city center and pleasant location where the house is located. Around the house is a large landscaped garden with a terrace that provides comfort that you will not find in the apartment. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas cooker. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, another toilet in a separate room. In the attic of the house are preserved beams that give the spaces a unique atmosphere. Possibility to paint and to move things at the expense of the owner, another reconstruction after the appointment. In case of interest in the reconstruction – a temporary reduction in rent. Two parking spaces in the garage, another place in the yard. Transportation available – 4 minutes to the metro station Hradcanská, line A or 10 minutes by car to the city center.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Zátorce, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.