Unfurnished, renovated 2+kk apartment in nice locality of Prague 5 - Smichov
Unfurnished 2+kk apartment in ground floor of brick building in Na Vaclavce in nice locality of Prague 5 – Smichov. The apartment has a size of 40 m2, central hall with entrances to all the rooms, bedroom has own small storage space, which can be used as cloakroom or pantry, there is also large mirrored wardrobe. The apartment is completely renovated, floors are parqueted, bathroom with a tub, toilet is separate. Kitchen equipped with all appliances including ceramic hob and dishwasher. Heated centraly. Very nice street, the building is 10 minutes of walk from traffic and shopping central Andel. Internet ADSL included in rental price.
10 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees approx. 2000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Na Václavce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.