Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Safarikova, Vinohrady, 103m²
Renovated apartment located on the second floor of brick building (no elevator). There is a kitchen equipped with stove, glass-ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. On the floors there are parquet and tiles, bathroom equipped with shower, toilet is separate. The house is located in a popular area of Vinohrady, close to the square and metro station IP Pavlova and Namesti Miru. Of course there are all amenities around.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 3800,- / 3 people + electricity|
|Address||Šafaříkova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.