Prague, unfurnshed renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Nitranska, Vinohrady, 73m²
Beautiful completely renovated apartment is on the third floor of a well maintained brick building (no elevator). There is one separate bedroom, living room and kitchen fully equipped with built-in appliances (gas stove, el. oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer). On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is provided by its own gas boiler. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. The location is excellent, a few steps from the house there is a square Jiriho z Podebrad, where there is also a metro station. The area is full of greenery, also popular park Riegerovy sady nerby. All amenities around: supermarket, excellent restaurants, kindergarten, schools and a shopping center with a cinema. On the square there are also twice a week farmers' markets. Apartment will be rented unfurnished, furniture can be see on the photos belong to a previous tenant.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 400,- / person + energy bills|
|Address||Nitranská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.