Prague 2, beautiful apartment 3+kk for sale 111.2 m², renovated, balcony, Vinohrady, Anny Letenské.
We present a wonderful bright and spacious apartment with a historical balcony in a beautiful Art Nouveau building in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, designed for those who demand stylish living in the desired location.
Luxuriously renovated apartment of 108 m2 + 3,2 m2 balcony on the third floor provides high comfort. Spacious living room, two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen include two bathrooms, 2 closets and cloackroom. Restored historic floors and luxurious bathrooms have the original style.
This is a very good location to live in a residential area of Prague 2, near the Vinohrady Theatre and just a few minutes walk from Václavské náměstí. In the immediate vicinity there are small cafes and shops, as well as cultural and sports facilities. The reach of the metro and public transport links from Náměstí Míru. Highly recommended, for viewing or more information, please contact your broker.
13 472 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal services and commission|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||111,20 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.