Horoměřice, luxury villa, family house 8+1 for sale, 430 m², beautiful garden, privacy, plot 954 m², sauna.
We would like to introduce a luxury and spacious family house in Horoměřice, in a very quiet street with a beautiful garden full of flowers and Tujia, with their own fruit trees, fountain and indoor seating.
High quality construction of the house from 2000 is equipped with premium materials – ornate Italian tiles, hardwood oak floors and staircase, solid wood doors and frames, marble window sills. With high ceilings of 3m is a whole house very spacious and bright, three floors provide plenty of privacy for all family members and meeting space for a large table and fireplace.
On the ground floor is central living room with marble fireplace and access to the terrace with garden. Large separate kitchen, two bedrooms or offices and toilet complete the lower level. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, three of them with balcony, cloackroom, 2 toilets and a bathroom with tub and shower. In the basement you find space for a games room, a large sauna for 7 people, shower, toilet, laundry and utilities.
It is a very quiet and safe housing options relaxation in a beautiful private garden. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Charges||including legal services and all the fees|
|Address||Horoměřice, Horoměřice (Okres Praha-západ)|
|Usable area||430 m²|
|Grounds area||954 m²|
|Garden||yes (665 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.