Terraced house for sale 3+1 (120 sq.m), V Parniku street, Prague - Radotin, terrace, garden
We offer for sale a terraced house in personal ownership located in a quiet and easily accessible location of Prague 5 – Radotín, V Parniku street. House with an area of 120 sqm and a garden of 25 sqm is situated on a plot size of 65 sqm. Quality First Republic building was partially renovated-new wooden floors, new wooden windows, roof, new wiring, new gas boiler. In the basement there is a kitchen with a dining room, on the first floor entrance hall, living room and separate toilet. On the second floor there is a bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and hallway with storage space. On the third and last floor there is a spacious room with a fireplace from where you can access to the terrace with a nice view. Free parking on the street. Living in a quiet area full of greenery connected to the city center by car or public transport. Location with all amenities – school, kindergarten, post office, supermarket, restaurant.
For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
3 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price is not including the broker's fee|
|Address||V Parníku, Praha 5 - Radotín|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||65 m²|
|Garden||yes (25 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.