Prague 6, nice apartment 2+1 (possibility 3+1) for sale, 67 m², balcony, cellar, parking place, Pavlovská, Liboc.
We offer the apartment 2+1, size 67 m2 with balcony, cellar and reserved covered parking space behind the house in the popular area of Prague 6 – Liboc.
The apartment is located on the third floor of a renovated building with a new lift. It has a brick core, new plastic windows, the house is insulated and in very good condition. Spacious rooms (16,3 and 20,4 m2) and a separate kitchen 12,2 m2 offers a reconstruction according your idea. Thanks to dividing the large room is currently disposition 3+1. Near is Libocký rybník, water reservoir Džbán, natural monument Divoká Šárka or Obora Hvězda. In the vicinity there are school, kindergartens, shops, bus stop in front of the house. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 790 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including commission and legal services|
|Address||Pavlovská, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||67 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.