Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (45 m²), Jana Masaryka street, Vinohrady
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (45 m2) is located on the first floor of brick building with no elevator in the street Jana Masaryka, Prague 2, Vinohrady. The kitchen has gas stove, oven, hood. Gallery can be used as a balcony. Heating gas. Excellent location, just steps from the tram station, minutes to metro „A“ Namesti Miru. In the vicinity of all amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters and more.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 550/person + elektricity and gas|
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.