Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Španielova street, Řepy, renovated, balcony, 80 m².
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk with an area of 80 m2. This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the panel house. The apartment is after complete and very successful reconstruction in 2010. Kitchen equipped with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer and washing machine. The bathroom has a bathtub and toilet. Wooden parquet, flooring and tiles. The apartment has a balcony. All plastic windows have shutters. Right on the floor there is a cellar. Ability to connect to the internet and cable television. Central heating. All civic amenities in the area such as schools, kindergartens, shops and sports facilities. Near the house there is a tram and bus stop. Seamless transport links. Parking is available in front of the house. The apartment can be also rented unfurnished. It is also possible to move in sooner.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000,- CZK utilities + electricity|
|Address||Španielova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.