Prague, beautiful modern apartment 4 +1 for rent, 139 m², garage, basement, park residences American, American street,
Prague, beautiful residential housing in the city center, furnished flat 4 +1 for rent. Spacious apartment of 139 square meters is located on the 2nd floor in a brick house with a lift. Implementation of „American Park“ was awarded the best residential project in the Czech Republic 2003 competition The Best of Real Estate and Construction Journal Awards. Fully equipped kitchen – oven, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave. There are two bathrooms – main with bath, shower and wc. Guest bathroom with tub, two separate wc. There is also a washing machine, dryer. The apartment is oriented to the northwest, beautiful view. There is alarm and camera system. very safe, quiet location. občasnká complete public amenities and good transport links – about 5 min to the subway A, Náměstí Míru.
66 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house services and utilities 5000 CZK + energy + parking 4000 CZK|
|Address||Americká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||139 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.